In case you need to transport a vehicle to Marbella, no matter what the reason is, hiring a car transport service will be the most comfortable and easy option for you.
Every year, many people decide to transport their vehicle to their holiday destination. This practice is very common all along the Costa del Sol but especially in Marbellawhere thousands of tourists transport their personal vehicles, mainly sports cars and high-end cars.
One of the main advantages of this service is that no matter where you have to pick up the car, transporting your vehicle in this way will allow you to have your vehicle ready for your arrival in Marbella.
How do you know the cost of transporting your vehicle to Marbella?
Our recommendation if you want to know the price of your journey is to request a quote through any of the web forms you will find on our website.
But, if you are still considering this option, here are the three main factors that influence the cost of transporting a vehicle to Marbella.
Firstly, the most important factor will be the distance travelled.. The price of transport will not be the same if the vehicle is picked up in Paris or Berlin. For obvious reasons, the distance travelled will be the most influential factor in making the quotation for this service. The greater the distance travelled, the higher the cost.
The cost of the service may also be increased if the vehicle is somewhere too remote, forcing the truck to make excessive detours and thus increasing the total route time. This would (not by much) increase the cost of the service.
Secondly,another factor influencing the cost of car transport is the vehicle transported and the size of the vehicle.. The price will not be the same for a small vehicle that takes up a minimum amount of space in the car transporter as for a large vehicle that may need several spaces in the truck. For this reason, it is important that when you fill in the contact form, you inform us of the model of vehicle to be transported.
The third and final factor is the condition of the vehicle.. It is necessary to know if the vehicle to be transported is in a condition that allows it to get on the truck by itself or if, on the contrary, it cannot be driven and will need extra machinery to get on and off the truck. This fact is very important as it has a great influence on the preparation of the journey and how the organisation of the truck will be arranged to transport your vehicle to Marbella in perfect condition. In the event that the condition of the vehicle makes it impossible to guarantee the minimum quality standards of our service, we will not be able to accept the transport of your car.
For more information, please contact our customer service staff for more details on this and other vehicle transport issues.
How long will it take to transport the vehicle to Marbella?
Determine the duration of the transport of your vehicle to Marbella is complicated as this data depends on several factors such as collection point, time of the year (the amount of traffic on the road can vary the duration of the journey) or the number of stops the lorry has to make during the journey.
To give you an idea and serve as a guide, here are the average journey times from the main European countries:
- From Spain or Portugal: In the case of transport within the Iberian Peninsula, the journey time should not exceed 1 or 2 days after collection of the vehicle.
- From France: Transport from France usually takes between 2 and 3 days, in some cases even up to 4 days from the collection of the vehicle.
- From Germany, Belgium or the Netherlands: In this case, the longer the distance to Marbella, the longer the transfer will take. From these countries, the duration of the service is usually around 3 or 4 days, with some services taking up to 5 days.
- Other countries: you must take into account the factor that has been repeated from the beginning, the greater the distance to be covered, the longer the journey time. Generally, a car picked up from further away than those mentioned above will take 4 days or more to reach Marbella.
All these data are approximations and are intended to help you calculate how many days in advance you should hire the service. In no case will these data be used to determine the duration of the service of transporting your vehicle to Marbella.
If you are interested in transporting a vehicle to Marbella, you can contact us through the following channels:
- Contact our customer service staff by filling out our contact form, which you can find here.
- By Whatsapp or by Phone on +34 685 76 30 09
- In the office you will find in San Pedro de Alcántara, in the same premises of the company Autos Bahía Marbella: Edificio Fuentenueva 2, C. Alamo, Local 14, 29670 San Pedro Alcántara, Málaga.